Crispy pan fried Salmon fillets meet Caesar salad for a twist on the traditional! Easy to make with creamy sliced avocado, crunchy croutons, tangy shaved Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing! This recipe is for two people, but can easily be divided into four serves (it’s very filling), or doubled to serve more!
- 2 x 170-200 g C/R Frozen Salmon Fillets
- 32 g cubed ciabatta
- 1 teaspoon C/R garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 cos lettuce, washed and dried
- 100 g avogrande sliced avocado
- 64 g shaved Parmesan cheese
- Country Range Caesar dressing
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Place the cubed bread onto an oven tray; drizzle with olive oil (or spray with cooking oil spray) and bake in the oven (on middle shelf) until crispy.
- Rub the defrosted salmon fillets with garlic powder and salt. Heat a non stick pan/skillet with a drizzle of olive oil and fry salmon until golden on both sides and cooked to your liking. Remove the salmon; squeeze the lemon juice over each fillet and set aside onto a warm plate.
- Combine lettuce with the salmon and avocado slices, shaved Parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Pour over the dressing and mix well to combine.