Over the last few years - those working in the education sector have been working tirelessly to ensure that our children still receive their education - despite many challenges and virtual lessons throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Harvest are very proud to be supporting the Lifetime Achievement Award at the event. The awards were last held in 2017 and The Daily Echo felt that the time was right to honour the teaching profession again.
Nominations are now closed and those shortlisted for an award will be featured in a shortlist supplement in the Daily Echo on 21st March, with the winner showcased in a feature on the 31st March.
The categories are:
- Nursery School team member of the Year (including Early Years Teacher)
- Primary School Teacher of the Year (Key stage 1/2)
- Secondary Teacher of the Year (Key Stage 3/4)
- Online Teacher/Teaching Assistant of the year
- STEM Teacher of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year (nominees in education for less than two years)
- Supporting Staff Member of the Year (eg lunchtime supervisor)
- Further Education Award (Key Stage 5/College Tutor)
- Teaching Assistant of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Leadership Award (Head Teacher or Senior Leadership team member)